perpetuum ebner pe1000 turntable
- SPECIAL OFFER £1200
- £50 OF FREE VINYL
- WHILE STOCKS LAST
The PE1000 is pre set up at the PE factory and is supplied with arm/cartridge and lid. Cables are in the box so all that is required is a mains power socket to plug the supplied power brick into.
The excellent Ortofon 2m Red cartridge is fitted as standard.
The PE 1000 is the most affordable classical sub-chassis turntable on the German market and is perfect for ambitious vinyl listeners. We combined classical features with innovative technology and a unique design to create a matchless product within its price range.
- Manually operated sub-chassis beltdrive turntable
- Solid split chassis with lacquer surface
- Direct current (DC) motor from European production
- Electronically controlled speed selector (33/45 rpm)
- POM (Polyoxymethylene) platter with 3 kg weight, 30 mm thick
- Decoupling device feet, adjustable in height
- 9” in-house developed tonearm featuring biaxial bearing, carbon arm tube (PE TO 2016)
- Moving-magnet (MM) cartridge Ortofon 2M Red
- Physical dimensions (Width / Depth / Height): 470 x 340 x 175 mm (incl. dust cover)
- Weight approx. 9kg