Pro-Ject Elemental Phono USB
- Belt drive system with low vibration DC motor
- Central gravity mass point made from artificial stone
- Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
- Low resonance MDF platter with felt mat
- 8.6” ultra low mass tonearm with straight arm tube
- Pre-adjusted tracking force & antiskating
- Gold-plated RCA contacts & cartridge pins
- Integrated phono stage with precise RIAA equalisation
- A/D converter for vinyl recording with USB B output
The new Elemental Phono USB table is a real “plug’n’play” all the way. No adjustment of counterweight and anti-skating is needed, because both are pre-adjusted. This new straight tonearm is optimised for Ortofon OM cartridge series.
All the buyer needs to do is remove it from the box, remove bearing guard, locate the belt around the platter, remove stylus guard and plug it into hi-fi system and computer.
The hidden secret to the new table’s sonic success, is a central gravity mass point, made from artificial stone and placed directly underneath the platter bearing. It is capable to fully absorb unwanted rumble and motor vibration. This turntable appears to be pure simplicity itself, while maintaining high quality audio standards and vinyl recording capability.
- Replacement Stylus: Ortofon 5e Stylus
- Nominal Speeds: 33/45 RPM (Manual)
- Speed Variance: 33: 0.2% 45: 0.18%
- Wow & Flutter: 33: 0.14% 45: 0.13%
- Effective Tonearm Length: 8.6″ (218.5mm)
- Effective Tonearm Mass: 8.0gr
- Overhang: 22.0mm
- Tracking Force Range: 0 – 30mn
- Phono Length: 45″
- A/D Conversion: Delta Sigma
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 90 x 330mm
- Weight: 2.75kg
*Includes £10 of FREE vinyl from The Vinyl Adventure website and a FREE vinyl care kit made up of – 10 TVA Beta Record Sleeves, TVA Stylus Cleaning Putty and a Record Cleaning Brush.
|Dimensions||33 x 43 x 9 cm|
Red, Silver, White