- Belt drive system with low vibration DC motor
- Central gravity mass point made from artificial stone
- Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
- Low resonance MDF platter with felt mat
- Factory fitted Ortofon OM5e cartridge
- 8.6” ultra low mass tonearm with straight arm tube
- Pre-adjusted tracking force & antiskating
- Gold-plated RCA contacts & cartridge pins
The new Elemental table is a real “plug’n’play” turntable. No adjustment of counterweight and anti-skating is needed, because both are pre-adjusted. This new straight ultra low mass tonearm is optimised for the Ortofon OM cartridge series.
All the buyer needs to do is remove it from the box, remove bearing guard, locate the belt around the platter, remove stylus guard and plug it in.
The hidden secret to the new ‘table’s sonic success, is a central gravity mass point, made from artificial stone and placed directly underneath the platter bearing. It is capable to fully absorb unwanted rumble and motor vibration. This turntable appears to be pure simplicity itself, while maintaining high quality audio standards.
- Replacement Stylus: Ortofon 5e Stylus
- Pre-Fitted Cartridge: Ortofon OM5e
- Nominal Speeds: 33/45 RPM (Manual)
- Speed Variance: 33: 0.2% 45: 0.18%
- Wow & Flutter: 33: 0.14% 45: 0.13%
- Effective Tonearm Length: 8.6″ (218.5mm)
- Effective Tonearm Mass: 8.0gr
- Overhang: 22.0mm
- Tracking Force Range: 0 – 30mn
- Phono Length: 45″
- Power Consumption: 4W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 90 x 330mm
- Weight: 2.7kg